Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'curve' (477)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

how to get t value of a curve at a certain point

Hi everybody!I'm currently doing some GH and VB engines for a design studio at university. I managed quite quickly to get a point on a OnCu…

Started by Martin Wyss

3 May 1, 2010
Reply by Martin Wyss

Concave and convex

I want to be able to define whether a given curve (or just a point on the curve) is concave or convex, with respect to an 'observer' point…

Started by Evan C

3 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Evan C

Self intersection curve from (BRep|Plane)

I got a bad behavior from the (BRep|Plane) command from this geometry, a self intersecting curve is resulted. Actually I find this geometry…

Started by Victor Leung

0 Apr 11, 2010

How to close a curve?

I drag a "curve" in and click the right and chose "set multiple points", but no matter how many times I try, the curve were always tested "…

Started by Joyce Shun

2 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by Mårten Nettelbladt

Extracting Curves from UV coordinates of a surface

I'm trying to extract the UV curves from a surface, however I many more curves than I require.  For example on a surface that is divided in…

Started by ry

2 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by ry

Problem with geometry along a divided curve

Hi guysI hope all doing well for all of us.Guess what? I have a problem (great news). Explanation:- grasshopper 060059- sample from a point…

Started by Paolo Cappelletto

3 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Luis Fraguada

Polyline from points on a curve?

I am trying to figure out how to draw a polyline connecting/closing the points that I have created (by evaluating a curve). In my beginner…

Started by Nathan

2 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Nathan

Pasting curves of diagrid on loft

Hey all! I joined you guys on this forum because for the first time since I started using GH I can't find an answer on this forum and the…

Started by Bas Mentink

1 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by taz

repeating a curve...

Hi, im really new to grasshopper and ive been trying to simply repeat this curve a number of times, preferably on a slider so that it can b…

Started by Noah H

10 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Lorenzo Gambino

offset curve problem

I have an interpolated curve that I am having problems offsetting. This may be (and hopefully is!) an easy fix. The curve is in a helix l…

Started by jeffer

5 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by jeffer

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service