Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Modeling Stragety with Grasshopper

Hi Group,   I've been working with GH for about one week, (I have no idea why it took me so long to take a look a GH!!!) going thru many tu…

Started by Craig Wilkins

8 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Craig Wilkins

GH 0.0051 and Kangaroo Physics 0.065

Does this combination work for you?   Path: C:\Documents and Settings\...\Libraries\KangarooPhysics0065.gha  Exception System.TypeLoadExcep…

Started by Anna Waldon

3 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Anna Waldon

selection highlight 8.0051

Is anyone having troubles with the selection highlighter in Version 8.0051?   It has been some time since I've used gxh (v 7) but when a co…

Started by Kevin Hinz

2 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Kevin Hinz

Non-Orthogonal UV's

Breaking up a given surface by determining an interval to develop UV's will result in straight, parallel 'sections'.  It's easy enough to a…

Started by Nick Bruscia

2 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Nick Bruscia

8.0050 install problem on V4

Hi David,   A friend of mine is trying to install the GH plugin in Rhino V4 sr9, and he gets this error message. What could possibly have…

Started by Olivier Suire

13 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Danny Boyes

Diagrid Interface across irregular surfaces

Hello All,   I am currently preparing my model for structural analysis however the method of laying the diagrid on the surface was really o…

Started by Joshua Seskis

0 Aug 23, 2011

Wish : double-click on Geometry component to set object(s)

I find it a bit tedious to right click a geometry component and click "Set one .." or "Set multiple...". I wish I could double click on the…

Started by Olivier Suire

5 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Sridevi Koonath

Developer absence

Dear Users,   I'll be out of office (i.e. my living room) for 2~3 weeks. I'll try and go online and offer support as much as possible, but…

Started by David Rutten

2 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Joshua Seskis

Solution Play Button Missing from GH 0.8.50

Is the solution "play" button eliminated from the menu for the 0.8.50 release? Why is this? Having to press F5 is a pain especially when wo…

Started by Steve Lewis

1 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Problem with EndPoints in Radial Waffle

Hi! In this radial waffle i wanna pick all externals points of intersections, to make the panels to close the "cocoon". But, my end points…

Started by Rodolfo Parolin

4 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Rodolfo Parolin

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service