Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DATA STRUCTURES and loft problem ,,HELP !!

hi GUYS,, I made a surface and extracted isocurves from it then i wanted to add a code for surface ribbons which divide the curves into lin…

Started by karim

21 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by karim

create surface from diagonals/lines

4 point surface created, subdivided then exploded to reconnect the lines in a different way. i wonder how to create/rebuild the surface fro…

Started by Muhammad Nabeel Ahmed

2 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Muhammad Nabeel Ahmed

wire display hotkey?

Is there a way to assign a keyboard command to wire display? Maybe so that with whatever components are selected, all inputs could be toggl…

Started by Alex Woodhouse

1 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Frans Magnusson

Trim Solid

Hi,  Im trying to "frame" the faces of the vornoi 3d i made, i scaled it, rounded the edges, but when i try to trim thath geometry to the…

Started by Ignacio España

1 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Matthew McFetridge

Path Mapper problem

Hello, I am trying to perform a lexical operation on a data tree. I would like to replace the numbers : 0;0 , 1;0, 2;0  ... by 0;5, 1;5, 2…

Started by Marc Johnson

8 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Arturo Steinberg

Any value to having a negative path?

So I had two lists with identical tree structures I wanted to weave alternately (eg A,B,C and 1,2,3 into A,1,B,2,C,3), so I used target pat…

Started by Dang

2 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Dang

Transform a curve

I Guys, I am relatively new to this software. I am playing a bit with the components and making some exercises. At the moment I am trying t…

Started by Owen Derby

0 Jun 17, 2013

Help, Wooden roof

Hi Everyone! I'm trying to model a wooden roof just like this:  http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6051/5907875435_f20c00eb2c_z.jpg But I real…

Started by Mirko Pignotti

0 Jun 17, 2013

Determining intersection between eaves and sun path vector

Hi everyone, I am very new to grasshopper so I hope this question is not too foolish, or strangely constructed.    Basically as the picture…

Started by Luke Webster

0 Jun 17, 2013

Voronoi join individual curves

Hi there, I appreciate if anyone can help me for this. I have a voronoi diagram which I exploded and join into individual cells. What i wan…

Started by Ivan Lo

0 Jun 17, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service