Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'fabrication' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dog Treat - Dog Bone Corner Generator

Good News Everyone!   User Object V2.01 Example File Three years ago I released the first offering of Dog Treat, a dog bone corner genera…

Started by Darcy Zelenko

15 Feb 6, 2020
Reply by pikachu

Grillage Fabrication

(A double-post from the Discussion section, but this post should probably live here...) All, I put together a utility definition to creat…

Started by taz

65 Jul 31, 2018
Reply by Victor

Continuous not self-intersected single line text?

Hi everyone! I'm making a defenition for a laser cutter and labels must be a Continuous not self-intersected single lines without close con…

Started by Andrew Off

1 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

FabTools for Grasshopper

This is the release of tools I've developed during some projects at the office. I've decided to put them together and reshape them for usa…

Started by Florian Frank

5 Jul 22, 2017
Reply by Nik Willmore

Orienting + labeling Breps

Hi, I am trying to orient a group of polysurfaces and give them a number. Thank you for your kind assistance.

Started by IBRAHIM IBRAHIM

1 May 4, 2017
Reply by Brian Harms

Parametric Design and Fabrication Training

Hello!, Next year I want to take an advanced training on grasshopper and fabrication of large scale models (to be able to construct a modul…

Started by Natalia De Leon

4 Mar 13, 2017
Reply by Jorge Jorge

Marking for fabrication - List - Editing index

Hello everyone! I am trying to rename the indices of a list according to the image attached. After paneling a surface, the indices of panel…

Started by Shahrokh Kamyab

3 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by Shahrokh Kamyab

Woodpecker Plug-in for Grasshopper

Hello everybody, I want to introduce something that we have been working on for a little while now: Woodpecker, the BTL export plug-in for…

Started by Hanno Stehling

11 May 24, 2016
Reply by Toni Österlund

Aligning panels on a flat plane for fabrication

Hello!I have been trying for days now to take the panels of the structure pictured below and lay them out flat so they can eventually be fa…

Started by Taole Chen

0 May 12, 2016

How to array a series of unique components into a layout for CNC/Laser?

Hi,I've been trying to figure out how to array a series of unique components into a flat sheet for CNCing/lasercutting. Have been using the…

Started by Taole Chen

5 May 10, 2016
Reply by Nik Willmore

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service