Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'ellipse' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Half of a ellipse domain

Hi there, I'm new to grasshopper and I'm at the very beginning. I'm starting with some basic exercise of a math course at my university, an…

Started by shoshone

2 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by shoshone

Ellipse Packing is it feasible in grasshopper?

Hi.  I'm trying to make a self arranging model/diagram using circle packing. I soon discovered that in order to model spaces more realistic…

Started by Kleanthis Pefkos Rousos

0 Feb 10, 2017

My bumpy srfgrid

I need to create a surface from 25 poin ts (16 in the outer ellipse, 8 in the inner ellipse and a center) and to do so i use the SrfGrid c…

Started by JR

0 Nov 11, 2016

Netsurf troubleshooting

Hi I'm trying to do a netsurf in GH from an ellipse and curves, everything parametric but I can't make it work. Can someone help me? I can'…

Started by Alexia Ch

0 Oct 18, 2016

Parametric floorplans/plan sections with balconies

Hi! I need some help creating parametric floorplans/plan sections with balconies. There are a couple of things given: - one side/surface of…

Started by Maria-89

2 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Maria-89

sweep2 problem_making a distorted dounut

hello I'm having a problem with making a distorted torus with two curves- a circle and a ellipse. the left one is what i made with bak…

Started by minsub

2 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by minsub

Closed curve defined by ellipses

HI! I need to create a closed curve which could be defined by ellipses as well as to be modified/deformed by those ellipses. (the picture a…

Started by Sigita

6 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by Tom Jankowski

Ellipse center point

Does anyone know how to create an ellipse based on a center point?

Started by Brian

2 Jun 15, 2014
Reply by Brian

Example: Drawing 2 Point Ellipse / 3 Point Ellipses

Hi all, Recently wrote a piece of code for a friend to draw 2 point Ellipse and 3 point Ellipse. To this date, Grasshopper default functio…

Started by Victor Leung

0 Mar 11, 2014

Ellipse Packing from Circle Packing VB script component

So I am working on a skin and want to get it to be packed ellipses or ovals instead of circles. The component I've been working with is one…

Started by Jonathan Gann

0 Jul 5, 2011

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service