Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

collide Surface_Kangoroo_bouncing particles between surfaces

Hey, I try to let particles bounce between 2 surfaces using collideSrf plugged into forces combined with a UnaryForce for the starting dir…

Started by karla

0 Feb 23, 2013

Ghowl - Spreadsheet writer component

Can someone help me how to use the Ghowl-Spreadsheet writer (i.e. The basic steps)?  I had an error and I didn't know I am feeding a correc…

Started by Mickey Htoo

2 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Mickey Htoo

Mesh Trim

I'm doing a solar radiation analysis on a voronoi pattern. When Ecotect analysis the surface it wants a mesh, but it when comes back to GH…

Started by David Robertson

1 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by djordje

Exploding a BBox and selecting items

this is a preliminary version of a larger project. What i would like to do is to use the bbox to determine the extents of an object, extrac…

Started by Paul Fuchs

4 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Paul Fuchs

Galapagos Solve for List Length?

Hi, I am looking for some help with Galapagos. I have attached an example rhino file and grasshopper file here for reference. I have an o…

Started by Griffin Ofiesh

0 Feb 22, 2013

remap BRep to XY-Plane inaccuracy / tolerance problem?

The attached definition is used to remap BReps to the Groundplane in order to Nest to BottomCrvs later on. On some of the Volumes it occurs…

Started by phillip

12 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Hannes Löschke

center point of cylinder

Dear All, I have been trying to find the center point of the top of this cylinder for a while but not having much success. I think I'm mea…

Started by Tash Tash

5 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Michael Pryor

NOVICE: How do I add cross bracing supports

Hi ALL I would like to know if anyone can direct me to the correct tool. I want to add cross bracing to the structure shown here. I think I…

Started by Gareth

3 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Gareth

panelize a planar 3d truss

I' am trying to panelize all triangles created in a planar tridimensional truss. I managed okay with first 4 triangles of each module, then…

Started by stefano suarez

3 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Dedackelzucht

E+005 number view- change to view entire number

Hi, I have a list of numbers being output to a panel but they are large so they are viewed as E+... instead of the whole number. Is there…

Started by Elizabeth Tweedale

26 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service