Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cannot run kangaroo simulation??

Hi, I have installed kangaroo and am very new to it..  However when looking for the kangaroo component to run the simulation I can't find i…

Started by Anthony Perrotta

2 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Anthony Perrotta

Smart surface trim

Hi I have a surface that I would like to trim with 15000 curves. I tried to make a grasshopper script that does the trimming for me but obv…

Started by Børge Raknes

0 Apr 11, 2013

Dividing a Surface

Hi everyone i have a lofted surface in grasshopper and splited it to five parts. i want to create different grid lines on each part with su…

Started by Sina Rezaei

2 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Sina Rezaei

P-Hex mesh starting from mesh (instead of a surface)

Hi, I am looking to designing something like this where the hexagons are planar: I did this one in the crudest way by using the projec…

Started by Jesus Galvez

3 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Daniel Piker

Combine Data List/Tree alternatively

Want to Combine these two list together but alternatively 

Started by Pixelkar

4 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Pixelkar

POINT NUMBER BY SELECTION

I am trying to make a mesh from scratch using points (vertices) amd connect them with edges to produce faces. Can I have a visual feedback…

Started by pantelis apostolou

1 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

creating cutouts in a brep

Im trying to put holes in a brep that have been maped as curves. when I use the split surface tool i just end up with one row of the geomet…

Started by Matt Trawn

0 Apr 10, 2013

Voronoi in a cell.

Hello, I have already created a series of cells using the 3D voronoi and baked them to solid pieces.  From here I would like to create add…

Started by Evan Hansel

2 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Evan Hansel

Dividing a Surface

Hi everyone i have a lofted surface in grasshopper and split it to five parts. i want to create different grid lines on each part with subs…

Started by Sina Rezaei

0 Apr 10, 2013

Geodesics on a sail

Hi: I'm trying to generate the geodesics on a sail to obtain the paterning so i can build it... but it doesn't work.  Any sugestion? Tnx.

Started by Cristián Gutiérrez Vásquez

1 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Daniel Piker

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service