Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

surface box height control

Hi, i'm trying to morph geometry within a bounding box to surface boxes which i've created over a surface.  what i want to do is have a va…

Started by grant scott

2 May 24, 2013
Reply by grant scott

Triangular Grid on Freeform

Hi,For one of my courses in school, I have to remodel Zaha Hadids - "Gouangzhou Opera House". I've already built a rough model of the larg…

Started by SH

2 May 24, 2013
Reply by SH

Control attractor strenght

Hi everyone, I made vertical louvers using some attractor points. They can rotate so they can block the sun, but near the attractor points…

Started by Rutger D

2 May 24, 2013
Reply by Rutger D

Weave component question

If I have a weave component and I have a null input to one of the input points and something valid to the other, it errors out, even if the…

Started by Mitch Heynick

3 May 24, 2013
Reply by Mitch Heynick

Population of the surface at structural nodes

Hi guys, I am new in grasshopper, but i am trying to figure out how to populate a surface with a component imported from rhino. what i wan…

Started by Philip Sailor

2 May 24, 2013
Reply by Philip Sailor

running boolean Toggle in specific order

Hi am looking for some way to make process automatic.... I want to achieve this, preferably with 1 or 2 sek pauses between each click: 1. T…

Started by Michal Dengusiak

4 May 24, 2013
Reply by Michal Dengusiak

Truss with paneling tools, how to trim lines?

Hello Everyone! I am following a tutorial to build up a model of a truss with Paneling Tools starting from a curve in rhino. I followed eve…

Started by lukdamore

0 May 24, 2013

point cloud to surface

Is there a way to form a surface to a point clouds exact form?

Started by terry stover

4 May 23, 2013
Reply by Florian Frank

Numeric Domain

I want to be able to move a point in the x direction with a number slider. but the problem is: the numeric domain is dynamic! it changes wi…

Started by Ahmed Hossam

4 May 23, 2013
Reply by Ahmed Hossam

Sweep 2 rails closed curves

Hi there, I'm trying to sweep 2 rails along these curves but it doesn't seam to be showing up. I looked at a few other discussions about t…

Started by Clare O'Connor

3 May 23, 2013
Reply by KaNaRa

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service