Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged '' (888)

← Back to Kangaroo
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

pressure modulation / equalization

exciting work here. just installed kangaroo. was wondering if anyone out there was working on a similar problem to the one i'm figuring to…

Started by seth wiley

2 Jun 14, 2023

Geometry confusion

HI, I'm new to Kangaroo and trying to model something similar to a sushi mat: a set of linear elements woven together into a mat. Then that…

Started by Dave Johnson

5 Jun 14, 2023

Cushion problem

Hello, I'm trying to create simulation of an inflatable cushion. Model inflates the cushion with some pressure, then applies outside load o…

Started by Danijel Ivanusevic

3 Jun 14, 2023

Freeform tensegrity

Seeing the great work of Kosuke Nagata and Piotr Kluszczyński with tensegrity form-finding using Kangaroo, I decided to have a go at a free…

Started by Daniel Piker

4 Dec 13, 2022
Reply by Emi Watanabe

Kangaroo: Simulate folding membrane, anchor points are not accepted

Hello, I have created a membrane structure in Grasshopper and want to simulate the folding of it with the tool kangaroo. I have the problem…

Started by Kar Ulas

0 Oct 29, 2021

Envelop of lines network , mesh and funicular structures

After playing with Kangaroo on this discussion and as I like a lot Marc Fornes structures I wanted to go a bit further with Kangaroo and al…

Started by Laurent DELRIEU

27 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by amir fahim

asymetric paper structure with opening

Hello everyone!I'm working on a form and have some problems finding a script that would work perfectly. 

Started by Denis Muratovic

0 May 29, 2021

Gyroid structure

Hey guys I'm trying to find a simple way to make gyroid structure by kangaroo, anybody know what's the best way?!  I'll be happy if you sha…

Started by Ali Bazazan

19 Feb 25, 2021
Reply by Naomi Robertson

New origami example

Origami_simplified.gh This example shows the use of the new user object for origami simulation. As input you provide a flat mesh of the fo…

Started by Daniel Piker

59 Jan 28, 2021
Reply by Meryem Beny

Controlling iterations in Kangaroo

Hello, first post. I've been trying to figure out  how to control the number of iterations Kangaroo performs. I want to point it at an arr…

Started by Josh Draper

6 Dec 4, 2020
Reply by Asha

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service