Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'move' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Moving Breps - C#

Hi all,    I'm a beginner so I think it will be a silly mistake but i'm fighting with it for a few days...   I want to create 4 copies of a…

Started by Ramon Rubio

7 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Ramon Rubio

move sub surfaces

hello there, I'm trying to move the subsurfaces with a parabolic direction (in the 3dm file you can see the center is moving further than t…

Started by paul piciorul

2 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by paul piciorul

constrain point movement relative to surrounding points

ola. i am deforming a cubic point cloud relative to a line running through it.     so far the movement of the points is a vector, set as th…

Started by Justin

3 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Justin

moving points with an average value

hi everybody,this one is a hard one, i don't know how to do this: i divided a surface into subsurfaces (example: 12). for these subsurface…

Started by Boris Rüther

0 Jun 20, 2010

move + rotate curves

Hello,I can't understand where is the problem: I would like to move 3 curves using series + vector + move component, the problem is that if…

Started by paul piciorul

2 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by paul piciorul

How to move several geometries as a whole?

I made a series of surfaces, and I want to repeat all of them in another place in the architecture, but I don't know how to move them to th…

Started by Joyce Shun

3 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Danny Boyes

OnNurbsCurve.Transform Method returns invalid curve?

I am trying to transform and rotate a series of OnCurves in order to create an Array. My outputted list returns one valid curve but then a…

Started by Ben Fortunato

3 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Ben Fortunato

Moving/controlling groups of geometry?

Hi everyone. I managed to figure out how to draw the multiple boxes within a box that I was previously asking about. Now onto the next step…

Started by Nathan

6 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Nathan

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by