Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'array' (77)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dividing BRep

Hi there, I am doing my best to divide a BRep component into different equal sized panels but I have failed badly after spending all day w…

Started by Jack Staed

3 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by zlyx

Array of breps along a curve

Is there a way to select a Brep Geometry, then have GH use that source to place it along a curve, at the GH-based division points, remainin…

Started by Michael Roberts

4 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Michael Roberts

Polar angling rectangular surfaces to a face their normal to a set point (Please help..!)

Hi, I am trying to model this in Rhino. I am new to grasshopper but I believe this can be done simply. There are so many rectangles and a…

Started by Chansoo Byeon

3 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by Rémy Maurcot

reuse of an array from a vb component to another

Hi, I build in a vb component an array of doubles with 115 rows and 3 columns, as an output. I need to reuse this array as an input in anot…

Started by Guillaume Niel

2 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Guillaume Niel

Array Geometry in GH (on a plane)

is there no way to make a geometry array in grasshopper? say to have one defined crv and then have it array on a defined plane? and be abl…

Started by KRANIERI

8 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by djordje

geometry array in C#

Hi everybody!   Im having issues with creating an array of geometry objects. Out of a list of spheres I need to move every element by an in…

Started by hjalmar schmid

4 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by hjalmar schmid

newbie needs help with creating a list from sensor data

I know this is a total newbie question, but... I am collecting sensor data from photosensors hooked up to Arduino, about every 10 seconds (…

Started by Poonam Sharma

4 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by amy wowk

Modification question: How to modify existing .ghx definition from square grid to polar grid?

Hello, I am very new to grasshopper and I am trying to draw something that builds off of this existing grasshopper tutorial/definition: P…

Started by RebarL

0 Feb 14, 2012

Something i have not run into nor can i find the answer for.

I'm trying to find a way to have a point attractor determine the attraction or repulsion of varying line segement intervals with possibly t…

Started by Michael Pryor

4 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Dedackelzucht

Catenary array help!

Hi guys!^^   I was trying to create a simple catenary array between two curves, in order to rebuild a form like the shell in the image (but…

Started by Marco Caprani

9 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by Dieter Toews

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service