Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bake object to specific layers

Hi everyone, Would you know how to create a VB.NET compontent that allows me to bake objects to specific layers. there are many excellent e…

Started by wangbin

5 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

Any suggestions on how to go about learning VB.net for Grasshopper?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could suggest how I would go about learning VB.net for Grasshopper?Should I pick up a book on VB.net? and if…

Started by Mari

1 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

could anybody tell me how to change the colour of same special objects in one layer but not the total objects in the layer

No Description

Started by CY.Wen

2 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by CY.Wen

Recursion Error in Rhinocommon VB.Net

Dear All,   I am in the process of translating some of the example exercises from the GH Primer (second edition) from the old .NET to the…

Started by Madu Mohan

6 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Hassan David Jassir

where can i find the classic David Rutten's Mesh Relaxation Script?

I'm working on some minimal surface right now, and craving to have the classic Mesh Relaxation Scriptdoes anybody know where can i find it?…

Started by Jim choo

5 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Jim choo

Any ideas on how to reference the DAO assemby in VB?

Hi everyone- So what I'd really love to do is use Microsoft DAO (Data Access Objects) to connect into a Microsoft Access database.  This wo…

Started by David Stasiuk

0 Nov 9, 2010

What "xlapp.UserControl = True" is working for?

Hi, I am working on data exchanging between grasshopper and excel...   Could anyone give an idea about "xlapp.UserControl = True"  for me?…

Started by YJ

1 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by to]

where is the 'On3dPoint' with the latest version?

when I type in 'dim x as new On3dPoint', it throw me an error as 'type of On3dPoint is not defined.no wonder there is no drop down menu whe…

Started by Jim choo

1 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

how to organize the data after curve,curve intersection

I try to use " curve curve intersection", but the data seems random, not easy to organize to keep in order, can anyone can help me to fix t…

Started by kim

2 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by kim

Random numbers in vb.net

Hi,I am trying to get some random numbers in a vb scripted componentm, similar to the functionality the random component in grasshopper alr…

Started by Philipp Ostermaier

3 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Philipp Ostermaier

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by