Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Errors, Bugs and Oversights (1,742)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to find a autosave file???

It was really terrible that I lost my whole day work. Really thank anyone who can help me figure out this problem: how to find a grasshoppe…

Started by yanwang

8 Mar 20, 2019
Reply by jason mike

Converting HDR image to False Color

Hello! I'm currently trying to use Honeybee to analyze the glare present in HDR photos that I recently took of a project that just finishe…

Started by Heather Jauregui

2 Feb 21, 2019
Reply by HG

Loading additional plugins for grasshopper

hi guys, I'm trying to load additional plugins for Grasshopper, such as kangaroo and python. I downloaded the .gha files from food4Rhino an…

Started by BenjaminMoore

7 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by John Zhune

Boolean Button + RunScript

I just came across a strange GH UI issue. Running a script that calls RhinoApp.RunScript and is triggered with a button object seems to fre…

Started by Andrew Heumann

7 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by Joshu

Problems with Ribbon Layout editor

I've started this discussion so I don't bother the discussion about the new v0.90065 release... The thing is that I'm having problems with…

Started by Pablogomez

11 Oct 5, 2018
Reply by Blade

A generic error occurred in GDI+

Hey guys I came across this error today, has anyone seen this before/know why it comes up/what to do when it comes up? 

Started by Daniel Christev

9 Aug 26, 2018
Reply by Ariel Bintang

Human UI HELP 2

Hi all Last time I had a blast understanding how to work with Human UI properly. However, the difficulty arises as my algorithmic work get…

Started by Paul Wu

4 Aug 22, 2018
Reply by Mike Desi

Replace Nulls not working when no value inherited

I am working on a patch which has an area in it where cables in the interface can be connected to achieve different things. Much like a syn…

Started by Armin Seltz

2 Jun 27, 2018
Reply by htmlcolor

Grasshopper preview doesn't appear in Rhino viewport...

I'm running the latest Grasshopper plug-in on Rhino 5 SR7 and the preview from my definition doesn't visualize in the Rhino viewport. Tried…

Started by Vicente Gasco

3 Jun 13, 2018
Reply by ghazal

How to reconcile data outside/inside cluster? Data lost in translation when it comes out of cluster.

Hi all, I have had this problem before. Data in the cluster does not match data outside cluster. How to reconcile them? Thanks,

Started by Marco Juliani

6 May 4, 2018
Reply by Lia

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service