Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Multiple Attraction Points

Hey everyone,I am trying to get a set of multiple attractor points to affect the points on a curve. Currently I'm using Curve CP and loopin…

Started by Andreas A. Tjeldflaat

5 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Ivan Kiryakov

Grasshoper open gl preview bug

hi it looks that in case the geometry gets to complicated grasshopper stops to show the red transparent opengl shading. as you can see at…

Started by Claas Eicke Kuhnen

2 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Claas Eicke Kuhnen

List Item

Hi everyone,I am trying to extract points from a surface inorder to make lines like the image. But when I try this with list items, I am ab…

Started by Deepthi

13 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Deepthi

Trim with Region

Hello everybody,just wondering how can I trim a Region with Lines.My goal is to do the opposite that Trim with Region does, I have a region…

Started by Rafael Martin

2 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Claas Eicke Kuhnen

gradient items

hello, I'm having a problem with this gradient, if i put a list of point they get the gradient, but if i put a list of curves they don't. Q…

Started by paul piciorul

2 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by paul piciorul

Problem with subsurface

Hi,   I have a problem with subsurface component, Basically i wanted to divide a surface into several subsurface, and on each subsurface i…

Started by voronoiii

8 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by voronoiii

how to make different shapes go along with a line and fixed at that line?

I attached the picture, that's what I did so far:I have a bunch of rectangles and a curve, what I want to do is make these rectangles go al…

Started by Jim choo

9 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Jim choo

Simple Path Mapper Question

I need help converting  (Paths=20) with (N=5) for each path  with  (Paths=5) with (N=20) for each path 

Started by Charles Aweida

3 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Damien Alomar

animate multiple parameters

How would I animate multiple parameters at the same time. Can anyone suggest a solution to this problem?

Started by Matt

0 Feb 16, 2010

Physical surface curve intersect using trees

Hi,I got two trees with an equal amount of branches. One tree has lines the other planes. For the past few hours I've been trying to genera…

Started by yshai

7 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by yshai

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service