Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'values' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Finding a maximum value in a list

Greetings, Does anyone know how I can select or know the value of the highest value in a list of numbers? I'm sure this is a stupid questi…

Started by BenjaminMoore

18 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

What would be an equivalent of SolveInstance Method in a GH_Param

Fellow GH_Users, What is the closest method of the GH_Component.SolveInstance in a GH_Param object? In another word, how can I plug into a…

Started by Xavier AM

6 Jul 27, 2017
Reply by Xavier AM

WISH :don't flush data from "Data Recorder"

I wish that the data gathered by the "Data recorder" wasn't flushed when the gh file is closed. This would allow to store information from…

Started by Olivier Suire

7 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Jean-Louis Herman

C# Functions, Returning new values in a list

Hello there, I am trying to split a brep, take one splitted part, transform it. Then, collect the transfromed part in a list and apply same…

Started by Iremnur Tokac

4 Mar 12, 2017
Reply by Iremnur Tokac

How to delete duplicate branches? List of branches with same number of items.

Hi Could anyone help me delete branches or read indices of branches which contain same values? Each branch has 4 items. Image attached.

Started by Daniel

0 Feb 11, 2017

Create a data tree with same text values

Hi, Is there a way to create a data tree with the same text value? I've extracted room names from a Revit file and sorted them out. I now…

Started by Dongyeop Lee

5 Jul 7, 2016
Reply by Dongyeop Lee

Remove duplicate values

I made a little VBscript that remove duplicate values from a single list of numbers. It's not optimized but it works. Use it, test it and l…

Started by Paolo Cappelletto

17 May 5, 2016
Reply by Ludvig Haav

Find Similar Member not Working

I'm having some difficulty with using the Find similar member function. I have a list of differing values and I am trying to find the index…

Started by David Di Giuseppe

5 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by David Di Giuseppe

Create Set not working?

Hi all,  I am trying to create a valid set of numbers on a single list, in a single branch. As far as I can tell, the create set component…

Started by Rob

2 Mar 8, 2014
Reply by Rob

How to set different values to multiple imputs?

Hello, I'm new to Grasshopper, so I tried to search a bit but I don't know much how to name my needs. I tried to create a tool that puts…

Started by Clément Rabot

4 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by Clément Rabot

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service