Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'subdivision' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recursive image subdivision (Samples & Examples)

Here the script to divide an image with rectangles.  Example image here  http://www.grasshopper3d.com/photo/we-can-do-it This script uses…

Started by Laurent DELRIEU

2 Mar 28, 2020
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

Custom radial mesh

Hi guys! I am trying to achieve a radial mesh (with a mix of clean quad and triangular faces) that works toghether with a voronoi subdivis…

Started by watertech

9 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by RENE

import/rebild/subdivide surface

Hello, I try to subdivide a surface, created in 3ds max into hexagons with grasshopper. In Rhino I converted it into an open polysurface,…

Started by Rupert A.

3 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by Tom Jankowski

POLYSURFACE PANELING

How to subdivide a poly surface keeping the same dimension of the triangle/square everywhere ? And once I achieved this goal how can I star…

Started by Alessio

0 Oct 21, 2016

surface subdivision size

Hi allsimple question (i hope)how does one divide any given surface into a quad grid so that the points of the grid are always spaced in a…

Started by Guy Austern

5 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Romi

recursive subdivision

Hello all, Was wondering if i could limit a recursive subdivision technique into this 3 different squares? So the points that touches it wo…

Started by samuel chin

5 May 16, 2016
Reply by samuel chin

Subdivision question

Hello, I saw the pattern of The University of Sheffield is pretty interesting and I want to try something similar to it. Any one knows ho…

Started by Dora Zhang

1 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by Armin Seltz

Subdivision question

Hello, I saw the pattern of The University of Sheffield is pretty interesting and I want to try something similar to it. Any one knows ho…

Started by Dora Zhang

0 Jan 21, 2016

Surface division based on UV points coordinates

Hi everyone,   I am attempting to divide a surface by using points projected onto that surface. Does anyone know a way to go about this?  …

Started by Ben

7 Mar 31, 2015
Reply by john chun

subdivide surfaces to generate lots from areas values

hi does someone knows how to divide a surface on diffrent "urban"lots like "cityengine" I creates a road network and would like to define…

Started by TonboNasake

3 Mar 7, 2015
Reply by TonboNasake

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service