Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'pull' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Using point attractor to pull/push other points.

Still new to Grasshopper and using fields & attractors.  I'm trying to use several point attractors to pull other random points towards…

Started by Mark Foxworth AIA, LEED AP

16 Oct 5, 2017
Reply by Armano Papageorge

Pull Point?

Hello all I have been away from Grasshopper for a while and as with higher math don't use it LOOSE IT and my skills have dropped Here is…

Started by Timothy J. Hernacki

17 May 1, 2017
Reply by mükerrem özafşar

Clean up mesh after pull to curve

I'm currently working on pulling a mesh to curve boundary through kangaroo. However, the mesh edges at the boundaries are becoming faceted…

Started by Matthew Gardner

0 May 13, 2015

Hexagonal grid - multiple attractors - pull point - help!

Hey guys, I am in need of some help. I have looked at tutorials and other discussions on hexagonal grids and attractors, but am unable to a…

Started by Jake Evill

1 May 22, 2013
Reply by Duncan W

Pull Points Problem

Whenever the input geometry for Pull Point is not found (when opening the file with a different Rhino file) the distance output returns "Ma…

Started by Sherif Tarabishy

2 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Sherif Tarabishy

voronoi - cell connection

hello,   im trying to connect and distinguish the different cells created by the voronoi command. for example, create a 2d vornoi and than…

Started by Noam Naveh

4 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by MARIO VERGARA

Closest point on mesh

Hi all Is there any function in SDK, or an algorithm to call a closest point on a mesh? I have about 8000 face mesh, which, if i turn int…

Started by enrique soriano

18 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by zhushunlai

pull point_either or situation...

To whomever can Help!I have set up a code that pulls a point in space to two curves, (c1) and (c2)I am trying to set up an either/or situat…

Started by brian j zilis

1 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Shawn Fernandez

pull point / push point

hi, i have problems with the some kind of attractor. i have a grid and some attractor curves which influence the gridpoints by an variable…

Started by Boris Rüther

0 Jun 6, 2009

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service