Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'paper' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Origami based on lines with Kangaroo plugin

I am trying to generate a script with which I can create origami patterns based on specific lines that i draw in Rhino. I found an origami…

Started by Sonya Batsova

0 Nov 6, 2017

Help with creating an array

I'm new to grasshopper and I have a question on the best way of arraying or moving my piece so that it folds along the edge of the square. …

Started by Alix Herrera

0 Sep 26, 2017

Turning a 3 dimensional curve into a developable surface that will unroll to a straight strip.

Hi, Let me begin by thanking you for taking the time to read this. I am trying to figure out how to turn a 3d curve into a developable sur…

Started by Enda Scott

0 Feb 20, 2017

Surface folding

Hello all, My query is related to paper folding.(Disired outcome is image4/5) The final folded surface being a non euclidean form .I do rea…

Started by x3curve

1 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Gregory Epps

Problem With Simple Paper Folding

Hi everyone I am trying to make some animations of "folding paper" As you see in the video, the problem is, the area of the paper is changi…

Started by Mahdiyar

2 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Mahdiyar

Curved and Broken Paper Fold

Hello- as a newcomer to kangaroo I have a challenge for an experienced user: I'm trying to model a form created by creasing a square piece…

Started by MS

3 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by JS

Folder paper Help Please?

Hi, I have been working on a Kangaroo simulation to produce a digital version of the model should in the jpeg, however I am having difficul…

Started by Jessica Beagelman

0 May 2, 2013

Paper Folding: Intersections at Creases

I'm trying to fold up a hexagon towards it center along its diagonals. My first attempt at this involved rotating the "crease curves" about…

Started by Curry J Hackett

2 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Florian Frank

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service