Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'hinge' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Origami based on lines with Kangaroo plugin

I am trying to generate a script with which I can create origami patterns based on specific lines that i draw in Rhino. I found an origami…

Started by Sonya Batsova

0 Nov 6, 2017

polygon composition with hinges

hello everyone, i am having a very hard time building a simple structure from equilateral triangles, that have all their sides used as hing…

Started by Svetoslav Zdravkov

15 Mar 28, 2017
Reply by Sergio

Problems with angle force on polyline using Kangaroo 2?

Hi Guys, I am trying to visualise the changes in angles for the polyline shown in the image below. However I cannot get the bend force to…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

4 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by Daniel Piker

sicssor hinge

hi, I`m trying to get a sicssor hinge to work inside grasshopper. The endgoal move the tip of the hinge along a curve and to generate the s…

Started by Konrad Jünger

2 May 17, 2016
Reply by Konrad Jünger

Is a curved diamond/triangular ribbon possible using hinges?

Hi, I'm trying to curve a diamond/triangular ribbon (doesn't need to be a smooth curve) using hinges. I was envisioning that one end of the…

Started by Sher-lene Lebek

0 May 14, 2015

folding pattern

I have been trying to make a folding pattern using hinges from kangaroo to achieve the image <  1.png  The hinge at the first step doesn…

Started by gule ser

2 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by gule ser

Error doesn't disappear in the kangaroo engine

Hello everybody,  First of all sorry for my poor English I'm trying since hours to get this simple construction working, starting with ba…

Started by Simon Lullin

0 Feb 13, 2014

index out of range??? error with kangeroo- all workign apart form very last stage...

For some reason my kangaroo script wont run, it goes red and says  1. Solution exception:Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and l…

Started by Sarah Shuttleworth

4 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Sarah Shuttleworth

hinge folding cant control

I am creating hinges between triangles to simulate a folding origami type pattern I have started folding one component made up of 6 connec…

1 Oct 16, 2013

folding origami beyond basics-kangaroo-hinge

Hi i am trying to make a folded origami simulation, I have explored the examples people posted but there don't seem to be any tutorials so…

3 Oct 8, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by