Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'group' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rhino vault fail to achieve horizontal equilibrium

Hi I would like to know how does horizontal equilibrium works ? I am working on designing a vault and I fail to get the horizontal equilib…

Started by Jay Dhorajiya

1 Jul 22, 2019
Reply by sunny yadav

group as an input

hi! maybe i'm just doing something wrong, but i cannot find a way to use a rhino group as an input to grasshopper. there is a group paramet…

Started by Jan Pernecky

14 Sep 20, 2017
Reply by Olivier Suire

Keep Faces Together for Mesh+ Effect!?

Hi, Would if be possible to apply a mesh+ effect, such as "polyp", to a group of faces instead of all individual faces inside the group?…

Started by Marc

7 Jun 11, 2017
Reply by Marc

Multi Boundary Grouping

Hi all, I'm a tad bit stuck at the moment. I am trying to group every hexagon withing each Magenta boundary individually. There is 729 mag…

Started by shailabh shah

3 May 9, 2017
Reply by Michael Pryor

Distinguish geometries from a list

Hi, sorry for the banal question but I'm new to grasshopper and I can't get how to solve this problem: I have 7 curves collected in "Geomet…

Started by Gicast

0 May 1, 2017

Match point group structure

Hello everybody, I have a cloud of points divided into x number of unequal branches. I want to group these points by proximity, and I did t…

Started by Alessandro Ronfini

0 Mar 2, 2017

WISH: Group Performance Eval

Hello, I like how clusters display the profiler info for all of the components within.  Could this also be applied to a group of components…

Started by Luis Fraguada

4 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

Organizing Surfaces in a List by Z Z value

Not understanding what I'm doing wrong. I've got surfaces sorted into branches by their face (North, East, South, West) Within each face br…

Started by Shaun

0 Aug 4, 2016

Group Curves by Proximity

I am working with a large set of Curves that I want to group via proximity. There are probably many ways to do this, but i seem to have hit…

Started by AB

2 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by AB

Grouping cull pattern

Hi, In general, I am trying to create a pattern like below. My plan was to make the points of the cull pattern on the top curve into mult…

Started by anycia lee

3 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by anycia lee

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service