Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'cell' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cell Shading as Vectors

I believe I saw a grasshopper plug-in a little while back that could handle custom shading in grasshopper, but I'm particularly looking for…

Started by Devin Jernigan

2 Aug 3, 2017
Reply by Andrew Heumann

nearest neighbor name in LunchBox Hex Cells Component

Hi I can't figure out if I should use a pattern to select the nearest neighbor name in LunchBox  Hex Cells Component or if there is a bette…

Started by Gavin

0 Jun 19, 2017

Help with Complex Hex Motif? Using individual Cell Segments

Hey All,  I'm trying to replicate a complex hex motif that I made in Rhino in Grasshopper. (shown below in grey and attached) I've done a…

Started by Derek smith

6 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Derek smith

Isolate Cells in a Hexgrid

Hi guys, I'm hoping someone can help me out,  I'm trying to isolate specific cells in a hexgrid using attractor points so that I can used t…

Started by db

0 May 14, 2015

galapagos fitness logic for cell panel

hi guys, I am trying to rebuild surface cell's point to match with any given curve that is on the surface, basically this is the starting s…

Started by Runnie

17 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by Runnie

Extract numeric value from image color

Hi there, I'm in need of some help here, I don't know how to proceed.  The problem is the following: I have an image corresponding to a vor…

Started by Andrew

2 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Andrew

Expandable 3D cube form subdivided into individual cells

Hello All, I am new to grashopper and am struggling with just about everything here.  What I am trying to create is a cube (in a rectangul…

Started by Steve

14 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by nikos tzar

how to color cells according to the points number

Hi everyone, I am just starting learning GH. Now there are several points on my map and I m going to using grid to divide the map. Then I…

Started by Ying HU

0 Nov 3, 2014

Grid cells and mesh faces

Hi there, I am new to Grasshopper and I have a question which might have a very simple answer. Is there a way to transform a grid cell int…

Started by Irina Ghiuzan

3 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by Irina Ghiuzan

random quadrangle cell diagram from a list of distances

Hi – rookie with a question: I try to achieve a cell grid with non uniform quadrangular cells. I want the cell walls to randomly have eith…

Started by Tom Staeubli

0 Apr 30, 2014

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service