Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Anders Holden Deleuran's Discussions (848)

Discussions Replied To (751) Replies Latest Activity

"That is difficult to maintain though (i.e. having to either manually or automate the…"

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Jul 14 to Override/Disable ZUI display on a python component?

7 Jul 15
Reply by Chris Hanley

"Maybe, GH_CPython :DAlso, this looks like an awesome project Mahmoud!"

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Jul 13 to Scipy and Numpy

60 on Saturday
Reply by Jihoon Kweon

"To get the to active Grasshopper document of the GHPython component, you need this:g…"

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Jul 12 to Get Data out of the ConnectivityDiagram

5 Jul 12
Reply by Tobias Heimig

"Here's a simple script for toggling the "Locked" flag on all timers on the canvas (w…"

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Jul 11 to trigger timer component on user event (boolean?)

9 Jul 11
Reply by Guille

"You'll likely get a bigger response by following David's guide here."

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Jul 6 to Mesh divided in mesh parts: colors...

12 Jul 10
Reply by Luca Borro

"That's where dir/help/type comes in :D Adding to Tom: rs.coerce3dpoint does not retu…"

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Jul 4 to Why my points list didn't print correctly?

2 Jul 4
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

"Not sure I understand, but, changing the increment value to 0.25: "

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Jul 3 to Replacing descending in Ascending order of the list

11 Jul 3
Reply by Gohan

"Simply add the increment value, like so (if I understood you correctly): "

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Jul 3 to Replacing descending in Ascending order of the list

11 Jul 3
Reply by Gohan

"Sweet. Had a bit of a brain fart though, skipping the first element in range() is cl…"

11 Jul 3
Reply by Gohan

"In Python you might do something like this: "

Anders Holden Deleuran replied Jul 2 to Replacing descending in Ascending order of the list

11 Jul 3
Reply by Gohan

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service