Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged '' (885)

← Back to Kangaroo
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dynamic Relaxation/ Pathways

Hello People; I have been trying to use a definition that Daniel made for mesh relaxation, it worked nicely for many things I was trying…

Started by Riyad Joucka

5 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Chris Hanley

bug / improvement request

Hello Daniel, Firstly thanks for Kangaroo! I'd like to request some improved behaviour in the ways by which objects are transformed so that…

Started by orambra.com

2 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by orambra.com

Increasing Stiffness of mesh naked edges.

Hi all, I am currently playing around with a cable net structure and I would like to know if anyone managed to control the stiffness of a m…

Started by Ed Tibuzzi

2 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Ed Tibuzzi

Rhino Clothing

I think Kangaroo could get you pretty far along in replicating the conformational circle packing for this *ahem* garment...   http://www.de

Started by taz

2 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by noe caminal porte

Irregular behavior with copy-paste

Hey all -    I am having a very strange issue with the latest version of GH and the latest version of kangaroo. I have a definition, create…

Started by Andrew Heumann

2 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Andrew Heumann

origami

Hello, this is my first attempt to recreate an origami folding structure with kangaroo red parts indicate stress distortion of the paper...…

Started by Riccardo Bovo

4 May 31, 2011
Reply by m.omalley

Different stiffness for compression and tension

Is there a way in Kangaroo to define separate values for the stiffness of a spring for compression and tension?

Started by OwnWindow

4 May 26, 2011
Reply by OwnWindow

simulating an inflation process

dear all, thanks to wannes lernout and Kangaroo i would like to simulate the inflation of the toy you see in the pic. In general, this defi…

Started by Roberto Maffei

1 May 26, 2011
Reply by wannes lernout

Again Catenary

Hi all, in this simple definition I started from a line, subdivided into X parts and thenI used it to generate a catenary. How can I genera…

Started by Lio

5 May 19, 2011
Reply by Lio

Kangaroo order List

Hi all, Because the points that come into Kangaroo as a list ordered, the list is disordered when they come out. What can I do to sort the…

Started by Mirco Bianchini

1 May 14, 2011
Reply by Daniel Piker

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by