Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Firefly' (29)

← Back to Firefly
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to Sync with ABB robot controller?

Hey There. A quick question: is there any way to synch Arduino/Firefly with HAL?I have a tool attached to my robot arm and I kinda manually…

Started by Mehdi FarahBakhsh

3 Mar 21
Reply by GabrielaSullivan

Serial read problem in Firefly

Hi guys, I'm communicating with a 3D printer via Grasshopper / Firefly (and eventually) Silkworm. So far, I can quite happily send G-Code…

Started by fergal.coulter

7 May 16, 2022
Reply by Aaron Porterfield

synchronizing inputs from Mic/Kinect/etc

Is there a way to synchronize inputs coming from say the the Frequency Spectrum and the Kinect Depth Stream? Especially as these components…

Started by Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd

0 Feb 22, 2017

Firefly + Arduino + Stepper + Big easy driver + no communication

Hello, I want to control a stepper motor ( nema 17 with 1.68a ) through firefly. For this I'm using an arduino uno and a big easy driver. T…

Started by Roberto Persiano

0 Oct 19, 2016

New Firefly 1.0.0.68 Now Available!

It's been a while since we've had a new Firefly update... but finally... the wait is over!  I'm excited to release Firefly version 1.0.0.06…

Started by Andy Payne

29 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Francesco

Multiple servo timer issue

I am controlling 33 servos using the Generic Serial Write component and an Arduino Mega board. The goal is to send a different angle value…

Started by Plamena Milusheva

1 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by Plamena Milusheva

Firefly + uArm's Uduino Board?

Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone has experience using Firefly with Arduino compatible boards (or if it's even possible). The uArm's Uduino b…

Started by Stephen Maher

4 Jan 17, 2016
Reply by Mickey Rourke

Minor Bug. New Build Released

Hi everyone.  I recently found a small bug with the Firefly Firmata.  There is a variable in the Firmata (called numcycles) which controls…

Started by Andy Payne

0 Mar 25, 2015

Firefly 1.0.0.69 Now Available

It's been entirely too long since my last update, but I'm proud to announce that a new version of Firefly (1.0.0.69) is now available!  The…

Started by Andy Payne

5 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by Scott Penman

Running steppers from a L293D board

Hi guys I tried figuring out how to get my newly bought stepper driver board, similar to Adafruit's to work with Firefly and especially the…

Started by Andreas Bested

5 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Juan Sepulveda

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service