Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'sort' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RhinoList Sort method question.

Hi eveybody, i was hoping somebody could help me with the syntax for a rhinolist sort method. what i have is a rhinolist (called "allPoint…

Started by Mario L

1 May 13, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

sorting synchronously problem

Hi all,   I'm having some problems with sorting these curves. (Not sure how they got messed up anyway, but I guess that had something to do…

Started by Anja

2 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Anja

compare and cull

Hi, I have this definition, where I need to cull out all numbers that there isn't two of (see attached definition) ... does anyone have an…

Started by Claus Rytter Bruun de Neergaard

5 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Claus Rytter Bruun de Neergaard

Round up + sort quantities according to dimension

I have 2 questions:1- I've got a list of datas like for example:3.02.11.10.02.13.14.2They have been rounded up with one decimal -Round(x,1)…

Started by Maurice Martel

9 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by ddub

louvres on a differentiated surface

Hi all! I´m working on  how to generate louvres on a differentiated surface to put more where they are more needed and less where they are…

Started by Arturo Steinberg

0 Mar 25, 2012

Sort List

Hello,I'm still new to vb.net and can t manage to sort a list of points according to the distance to them. The following code gives me the…

Started by Tudor Cosmatu

4 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Match normals / Sort by normals ?

My problem: Multiple window surfaces on multiple facade surfaces. How do I test and measure every window surf per facade surf? My initia…

Started by Kristoffer Negendahl

6 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Kristoffer Negendahl

geometries overlap

Hi, Ive been stuck with this problem for a while.. Is there a way to eliminate geometries that overlap with each other.. Lets say eliminate…

Started by A Garcia Madero

0 Mar 17, 2011

Radial Sorting?

How might I sort random points in a plane by their angle from the plane's U vector in a clockwise (or counter clockwise) direction? Or more…

Started by Gabe Krause

4 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Gabe Krause

Sort a list of points to find n-closest neighbors?

Does anyone know how to sort a list of points to find the closest neighbors to each point? I looked at Scott Davidson's post of sort and su…

Started by Guy Snover

3 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Guy Snover

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service