Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'reference' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Question: Voronoi cell segmentation.

Hi Everyone, I'm having trouble with a Voronoi cell segmentation definition where I am trying to draw lines from the reference point of ea…

Started by Chris_DM

1 May 2, 2013
Reply by Igor

Location of references contained in GH Geometry

Hi,  In grasshopper's geometry components you can set up the geometry from objects present in Rhino. The problem is that this action ties…

Started by Jesus Galvez

0 Apr 8, 2013

Assign color by surface/face orientation

I'm trying to get started on a definition that will either assign a flat shader color to referenced surface based on it's orientation, or a…

Started by Ryan Ekstrom

3 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Ryan Ekstrom

How to add radio buttons on a customised component

Hi, I am building a customised GH component Visual Studio (vb.net). I have to say that this is my first experience with VS. I already manag…

Started by Guillaume Niel

4 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Guillaume Niel

Where did Shortest List, Longest List, and Cross Reference data matching go?

As of Grasshopper version 0.9.x, this functionality, which used to be contained in the component contextual menu, has now been made into se…

Started by Andrew Heumann

0 Oct 3, 2012

recursive generation of reference planes

Hello everyone, someone could help me out? I need to know how to structure a definition of a recursive generation of reference planes .It'…

Started by Stefano Fiorito

0 Jan 24, 2012

Some basic Galagos questions

Hello everyone, I have some simple questions, which I hope someone can answer. I am experimenting with the Galapagos evolutionary solver fo…

Started by Michael van Telgen

1 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I have a little problem with this code :    Private Sub RunScript(ByVal y As Surface, ByRef A As Object)     Dim los As Random   Dim nPt As…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

1 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

RhinoCommonSDK as a publicly editable wiki?

Hello everybody,This is my first post here. First off, thanks to everyone working on Grasshopper and all of its components. Developers, use…

Started by Faiyaz Khan

2 May 6, 2011
Reply by Steve Baer

Using the Grasshopper Tree Class Methods-Documentation???

I was wondering if anyone had information on using Grasshopper's tree class. There doesn't seem to any documentation, but maybe I don't kno…

Started by Ben Fortunato

6 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by trevor.patt

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service