Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'project' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

editing projected curve control points

hey  i projected a curve on a sphere, rebuild it and now wishing to edit random points by vector amplitude. my problem is figuring how to s…

Started by asaf yaacobi

1 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Arie-Willem de Jongh

help trimming a bunch of curves parametrically

Ok, so I'm working on this grasshopper file, and I want to parametrically trim the red lines that I'm generating with the light green o…

Started by Jacob Buchenauer

1 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Dedackelzucht

Box Morph within custom grid on custom surface

I am trying to make a definition for a ceiling pattern that will place a set of closed curves: A and B, within each box of  a grid that I c…

Started by Matthew Hickey

0 Dec 7, 2012

Circles inside of a triangle

I need to put circles (curves) projected onto triangle (surface). Similar to the sketch attached). The circles need to be touching each oth…

Started by Ryan Treacy

6 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Chris Tietjen

removing projected curves

Hi all, I have a U shaped surface. I have positioned curves on it's outer periphery and am projecting these onto the surface. The problem…

Started by Nick

4 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Nick

Data tree matching problem with Project?

To be fair, I'm not too great with tree structure, but here's what I'm trying to do: I have six surfaces and four pipes. It just so happen…

Started by Arlen Abraham

1 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Dave Johnson

Flow Along Srf in Grasshopper

I am trying to project some curves/objects on to a surface. In Rhino, I have used "Flow Along Srf" and in Grasshopper I've tried "project a…

Started by Renata Stefanelli

11 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Sean Madigan

Continued Issue with surface morph.

To anyone who can assist. My script is set to reproject [morph] a sinusoidal projection of the Earth onto a faceted sphere. As you can see…

Started by Keith Russell Hartwig

0 May 14, 2012

Project curve on Brep issue

Hi there! I can't project line on surface made from revolved curve! It is working fine when I use rhino made surface, but it doesn't work w…

Started by Bojan Keneski

5 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Pieter Segeren

diagrid tower angle control

All,   I'm trying to generate a diagrid tower with grasshopper, but control the angle of the 'crosses' and the amount of lines on the surfa…

Started by Tijl Uijtenhaak

1 May 2, 2011
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service