Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'on' (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grasshopper Plug-in error 1.0 (build 0.6.0059) on Rhino 4 SR8

Hello, I am new to the Grasshopper/Rhino world. At the moment I am receiving the following error when trying to start Grasshopper using Rh…

Started by Koabi Brooks

5 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by pratik

Project curve on Brep issue

Hi there! I can't project line on surface made from revolved curve! It is working fine when I use rhino made surface, but it doesn't work w…

Started by Bojan Keneski

5 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Pieter Segeren

Array on curve

Does anybody know how to put a simple curve as an array on another curve with a connetion between the individual curves. An array on curve…

Started by Rinus Bos

0 Oct 3, 2011

Surface divide with given dimension

I'm still quite a beginner at all of this so any help would be appreciated.    I would like to know how I can divide a surface according to…

Started by Joshua Feldman

3 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Joshua Feldman

diagrid tower angle control

All,   I'm trying to generate a diagrid tower with grasshopper, but control the angle of the 'crosses' and the amount of lines on the surfa…

Started by Tijl Uijtenhaak

1 May 2, 2011
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

Offset Curve on Surface

Hi All,   Having some issues offsetting a curve on a surface.  I can forsee some issues I will have trying to boolean out the aperature, as…

Started by MD

7 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by MD

Getting the normal from specific point on surface.

Hi all,   I'm pretty new to grasshopper and I'm wondering how to get the normal at a specific point of the surface, if I only know the x,y,…

Started by Raymond Chau

1 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Matt Harrisson

using Point-On-Curve components at the same time

Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to use more than one Point-On-Curve component at the same time.   I would like to be able to sometime…

Started by Michiel

2 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Michiel

Trouble with "curve on surface" on a lofted surface

My first Grasshopper is killing me. I have this this surface I have lofted through multipel curves. On this surface I want to make a diagri…

Started by simon.mouritsen

4 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by simon.mouritsen

Fixed dimension boxes repeated along surface or curve

Hi   I'm fairly new to grasshopper. I sure the answer to this is pretty simple and I feel stupid asking this as I really can't get started,…

Started by LasseLH

11 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by LasseLH

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service