Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'map' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

when I perform "map to surface" function, why there are gaps between the output curves?

My base curves are touching the 4 corners of the base surface, but there are gaps after performing the "map to surface" function. How to…

Started by Fanny Y

5 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Fanny Y

Analyzing mesh for sharp discontinuities

I've been trying to develop a program that would compare each mesh face (using a quad mesh) with all of the faces adjacent to it and highli…

Started by Brendan

10 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Vicente Soler

SLOOOW 3D CIRCLE PACKING DEF.

Hi everybody, I'm new in grasshopper designing, and having some trouble with this first definition. I guess maybe it is because the double…

Started by JUAN TORRES

4 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by JUAN TORRES

ELK!

Wanted to give  a heads up to the people who were interested in this video posted by Timothy Logan Elk - Brief from Timothy Logan on Vime…

Started by Luis Fraguada

14 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Christina Kontou

Map to Surface problem, slightly offset from target surface

Hi, I'm trying to map a voronoi to a 3d surface and it doesn't seem to be going exactly as planned.  The voronoi is always slightly offset…

Started by Matt Stewart

5 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Matt Stewart

Trimming Voronoi with Non rectangular shape.

I need the voronoi to trim down to the smaller non rectangular shape, while hopefully using the interior curve as the new edge for the shap…

Started by Matt Stewart

1 May 28, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Mapping Electric field pattern to a 3D surface

Hi all, I would like to project/map the electric field pattern onto a 3D surface without any distortions. I have tried with the normal meth…

Started by Hiro Leung

9 May 19, 2013
Reply by Erick Vásquez

Create planar cells using map to surface

Hi all! I'm a newbie here so I'd appreciate all the help I can great. So I've mapped this pattern to a curved surface and was wondering i…

Started by Stephanie Choy

6 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by Stephanie Choy

Map to surface domain issues

I suspect I'm having some uv domain issues using the map to surface component, but I'm running into my experience limit... I have a target…

Started by Lowell Morin

2 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Lowell Morin

Plotting coordinates

Hi Everyone, I am new to Grasshopper and this is my first post.  I'm trying to plot 'x' and 'y' coordinates and for some reason it is plott…

Started by James Williamson

6 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by James Williamson

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service