Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'lines' (101)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

diagrid tower angle control

All,   I'm trying to generate a diagrid tower with grasshopper, but control the angle of the 'crosses' and the amount of lines on the surfa…

Started by Tijl Uijtenhaak

1 May 2, 2011
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

Line divided decreasing intervals

Hey All,   I am trying to set up a script where two curves are divided, then lines are connected between the points.  I've gotten this set…

Started by Joseph Brennan

3 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Dedackelzucht

Output lines to Illustrator?

So I have finally (almost) completed my first project in GH!  Now I just need some help to make some pretty 'process' drawings for my portf…

Started by Nathan

1 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by taz

My points are not showing up

I know that when you create points they are supposed to show up as X's in the rhino window. For some reason they dont show up at all in rhi…

Started by David Spittler

3 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by David Spittler

Wish: Tags to handle multiple lines of textpanels

Hi David and Scott, My wish is that tags can handle multiple lines of panels. A tag in Rhino now show the data on the same line. I bit dif…

Started by Bas Goris

15 May 19, 2010
Reply by Mike Calvino

what is the problem with my pipe? Please help me!!

I have hundreds of points on a planar surface, some of which are the the result of intersection of several lines and the planar surface, an…

Started by Joyce Shun

1 May 18, 2010
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

several noob questions

If I make a group of surfaces from a group of points is there a way that I can call on just one surface in particular? Is there a way to si…

Started by Brey Tucker

3 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Manuel

How to generate a triangular line grid based on a collection of points?

Hi everyone, I am fairly new to Grasshopper, but I've managed to construct a definition which will subdivide a triangular face of an Icosa…

Started by Niels De Temmerman

6 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Niels De Temmerman

Single Lines in a grid problem

Hi, I have (probably) a problem, which should be easy to solve. I have a point grid with different amount of points in x and y direction. I…

Started by Simon Vorhammer

2 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Simon Vorhammer

Connecting a list of RH points into GH lines

Hi guys, How would you re-organize this list of points taken from Rhino to connect them with lines? The number of points on the upper part…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

2 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service