Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'in' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Custom preview different side of one surface. Seems impossible

Hello everyone?  I am just wondering if its possible to custom preview 2 different colour on 2 side of one surface. Which simply means a s…

Started by Amaraa

0 Nov 27, 2014

BoxCollide in Kangaroo

Hi all, I am trying to simulate a box collides with another. But struggling to make the BoxCollide works. Is it anything wrong with my set…

Started by Jack Zeng

2 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by Jack Zeng

Point in Curve - Relationship Issues

Hi Guys,  I am currently using human to pick up text data from model space and converting it into extrusion vectors depending on whether t…

Started by Jonathan Irawan

0 Sep 4, 2014

Finding inner loops (holes) in meshes

Well friends, This works OK for nurbs (breps) and finds hole curves (inner loop) and the boundary (outer loop). the 1M question is: where t…

Started by peter fotiadis

6 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by peter fotiadis

Parcelization in block

Hi, Im not very experienced in rhino but I came with a problem  when i tryed to do some parcels to my geometry. I want to add some subdivis…

Started by Alexandro Medina

0 Mar 26, 2014

[Forum bug] cannot login with facebook

For a few days now, I cannot sign in with facebook. The error message claims the app is not set up properly to use facebook. Happens on Wi…

Started by Hannes Löschke

2 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Hannes Löschke

How to use the "rhcommon_c.dll" in c++ /C#

Hi,guys! Recently i  wrote a class library using RhinoCommon in C# ,then call the dll from the c++ to get the Nurbs surface intersecti…

Started by Huang

12 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by Dieter Toews

Can Rhino read back the point that was changed in Grasshopper?

As the title says, I am wondering if it is possible to let Rhino update itself according to a change that Grasshopper is making. Say, I put…

Started by Yunbo Liu

2 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Yunbo Liu

Rhino 5 and Grasshopper Installation

Hello, Ive been using Grasshopper w Rhino 4.0 for years.  I was usinig Grasshopper 0.9.0056 and ran into some problems baking things.  They…

Started by James Gleason

1 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Hannes Löschke

visualarq does not work in gh

i installed visualarq and visualarq for gh, it works at the first time i start it . but when i open a file, visualarq does not display in g…

Started by Aydan Leng

1 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Enric Marquès

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by