Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'problem' (94)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Problems with Geodesic Component

Hi all, I am working on geodesic curves on a brep and use the geodesic curve component. I input two points on the brep and create geodesic…

Started by Kenneth cheung

6 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by AB

GH 0.9.0056 - problem in region difference and region intersection

Report a problem in region difference and region intersection (see attachments); Is this a bug?    

Started by fabrizio.bonatti

0 May 30, 2013

GH 0.9.0056 - BUG in evaluate and pow to make the odd root of a negative

there is a problem in evaluate and pow to make the odd root of a negative number  

Started by fabrizio.bonatti

0 May 24, 2013

Evaluate Length Bug

Hi all! I have  a bit of a problem. The first step is to get the intersection curve of two intersecting pipes. The second step would be to…

Started by Zoltan Korbel

1 May 8, 2013
Reply by Danny Boyes

Planar index problem

I have list of curves, and I turn them into planar surfaces. In theory if I list any item from the curv and the planar list, the curve (whi…

Started by Balázs Hegedus

2 May 2, 2013
Reply by Balázs Hegedus

domain vs series

hey guys there is something i can't understand- it could be very basic - in the diff between data coming from range and series what i wante…

Started by hazem

2 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by hazem

Map to surface domain issues

I suspect I'm having some uv domain issues using the map to surface component, but I'm running into my experience limit... I have a target…

Started by Lowell Morin

2 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Lowell Morin

Galapagos Visualization Problem

While optimizing with Galapagos I have selected the “Display all genomes in the Rhino viewport” visualization option. When I lock my comput…

Started by Luc Wilson

2 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Luc Wilson

Grasshopper controller not working with usb wifi adapter?

Hi, I have both laptop and desktop. I have the grasshopper controller app on my phone and was able to use it with the AndroidInputExample…

Started by Metacrunch

0 Feb 7, 2013

List Item problem

I was doing the Offset and scale tut http://digitaltoolbox.info/grasshopper-intermediate/offset-scale/ At about 3:00 min in where he uses…

Started by Metacrunch

0 Feb 3, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service