Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Curve' (106)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Length Measurment Culling List Error

Hello David, Something unexpected here. I get those lines (a parking building from a series of a larger algorithm that includes some Spli…

Started by Dimitrios Papadopoulos

2 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Dimitrios Papadopoulos

Can't duplicate curve

Dear Grasshopper enthusiasts, I am trying to duplicate a set of curves. As the screenshot and the attached files show, the duplication proc…

Started by Bogdan_

4 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by Bogdan_

Matching object properties from 2D plan to 3D axon

I am working on a masterplan project and I have two files for the site: 1. 2D plan that is made up of closed curves-- each curve has a uni…

Started by Matt

5 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by nikos tzar

Circle Tangent Radius?!

Please see the attached image; I'm trying to find the radius of the shown arc that is tangent to point A, and tangent to a circle of radius…

Started by James Schollum

7 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by James Schollum

Affecting A Grid With An Attractor Curve But To One Side Only

Hello All, We are strategizing how to come up with a definition we can use to affect a grid with an attractor curve. However we only want…

Started by Adam Paul Martinez

10 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

Curve/Curve Intersection problems

Hello David, Have a question regarding the behavior of Curve/Curve (CCX) component. Some times it solves the intersection of Lines (Comin…

Started by Dimitrios Papadopoulos

4 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Dimitrios Papadopoulos

Variable Distribution of Points along curves

Hello, I am trying to distribute points along the length of a curve.  I want to have a point at the beginning and end of the curve and I w…

Started by Julian Menne

6 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Julian Menne

Shatter arcs not working or trim

Hello All,  I have been augmenting an existing GH script and want to continue to personalize it while relearning GH.  I am attempting to…

Started by Bradley Bowers

3 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by Bradley Bowers

Create curve with given length

Hello there, I'm trying too automaticly edit a curve length in Z - direction when I alter my "wishing"- length. But I cant get it too work…

Started by Jordy den Otter

0 Apr 22, 2014

Line tangent to 2 curves (no circles)

Hi all, i have a problem which i'm not able to solve by my self and where i could't find someting similar, so i Hope somebody can help me!…

Started by Manuel Kuhn

5 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Danny Boyes

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service