Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Errors, Bugs and Oversights (1,687)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Changing the number of datatree branches by a parameter...?

Hi,   does any one know how to make a list of paths?I suppose there´s a way how to make F(x) component throw out strings like this {0;0;0}…

Started by Šimon Prokop

2 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Šimon Prokop

Missing Full Set of Mesh Components When Migrating to Rhino 5

I am missing the full set of mesh components when I use GH 8*052 in Rhino 5. Sk01 shows the correct full set of mesh components when in Rhi…

Started by Steve Lewis

7 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

Project curve on Brep issue

Hi there! I can't project line on surface made from revolved curve! It is working fine when I use rhino made surface, but it doesn't work w…

Started by Bojan Keneski

5 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Pieter Segeren

Why in vb component of grasshopper 0.8000052,doesnot has the "auto complete"as previous edition of grasshopper?

why in vb component of grasshopper 0.80052,doesnot has the "auto complete"as previous edition of grasshopper?

Started by Andrea Lu

2 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Andrea Lu

tangent lines (ex) ERROR

hey guys! i have a problem generating tangent lines of two circles (black lines in the screenshot) it works fine creating tangent lines (in…

Started by madmax

4 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by madmax

Cannot upgrade grasshopper

I upgraded grasshopper to grasshopper_wip_20110926, after that enter grasshopper, it pop out this windows and whether I select replace or…

Started by Yi Chen

9 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Yi Chen

Bake on Text tags

I suppose this is a known bug by this time, but right click/Bake on normal and 3D text tags doesn't  work - Bake from the Solution menu doe…

Started by Mitch Heynick

0 Oct 31, 2011

Mesh IsPointInside always returns False

ispointinside_test.gh   No matter how the mesh is oriented or where the point is, the result always seems to be false. I Tried it with GH 0…

Started by Daniel Piker

2 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Unable to load DLL 'rhcommon_c'. . .

Hey all,   I recently attempted to install the most current version of grasshopper, but I'm having zero luck getting it to run.   I am runn…

Started by Shaun Skoog

4 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

build 0.8.0010 on mouse over component description is missing!?

Hi, I just loaded the latest GH build 0.8.0010 and miss the small input output description of the components when "on mouse over" the half…

Started by Floster

5 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Stan Carroll

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service