Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

interpolated curve problem

hi everyone, i have an interpolated curve passing through a set of points arranged by a weave pattern. when i draw the same curve through…

Started by Caglar

8 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by kleerkoat

Multiple pipe within defintion

Hi guys, Has anybody tried to do a "multiple pipe" defintion on GH ? The scripted version of "multiple pipe" on Rhino pipes each line one…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

3 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

Add length to a curve

Hallo every one, somebody know how to add-up length by circle or by line from a certain curve in a tangent manner.

Started by Rafi

0 Jul 14, 2009

curve domains

Is there a quick way to rebuild a curve's domain to T-value so that not matter the curve the domain will always range from 0 to 1. i.e. 0.5…

Started by Bruce Davison

2 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Bruce Davison

How to join two curves

Hi there, I was wondering if could join two curves which do not intersect or share same points. Tried the "Join" Component but nothing hap…

Started by h8cru

1 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Luis Fraguada

Extract indexed points from list of points

Anyone know a quick and easy way to do this? I have a list of points and points within this list that I have identified as closest to some…

Started by Adam Holloway

9 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Adam Holloway

lack of community support?

where do people who are new to grasshopper go for help? anyone who can give installation advice?...last post was ignored by community... ma…

Started by David Horan

14 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Philipp

Shifted Triangulation

Hi everyone, I am trying to get a "shifted" triangulation from the division of multiple lines as you can see on the image. I used cull to…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

0 Jul 10, 2009

Select points in a grid by a surface?

Hi, Can anyone help me finding a solution to this issue? I would like to select all the points (3D-grid) inside- or captured by my surface…

Started by Ali Tabatabai

5 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Thomas Bildsøe

Do vb component understand trees?

Hi All, do vb component understand trees? I kno whow is possible to add trees in a loop, but can it read for example that I put ten trees…

Started by Dimitry A. Demin

1 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Damien Alomar

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service