Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Changing OnNurbsCurve knot vector

Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to add a kink at a specifiv nurb control vertice.Using a bit of code ripped from the primer:Private Sub Ru…

Started by Mattias Eriksson

0 Feb 5, 2010

there HAS to be a better way to do this

Quick explanation of what I'm trying to do: I have about 160 "sets of points". Each set of point (with a varying amount) has a sphere fit t…

Started by nick axel

1 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Danny Boyes

bake custom preview LINE color?

hello i've spent the past couple of hours trying to get a set of polylines to have custom colors depending on their length. I got that thou…

Started by nick axel

3 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by nick axel

How to set number of decimal placet of floating numbers at Post-It Panel ?

I am just starting to use Grasshopper and have a simple question.  I have installed the Grasshopper Builds  from  grasshopper_wip_20081202 …

Started by Jaime Sanchez-Alvarez

1 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Jaime Sanchez-Alvarez

selecting points based on distance

I need to select points based on distance, but not all the points.  I want more points selected near an attractor point and less farther aw…

Started by Liam Morrow

1 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by arch. ricardo guillermo liwag

Get points from Rhino

Hi all!Is there a way to retrieve a point from Rhino in a vbscript component?I would like to use its name or its ID to do that. How can I d…

Started by Benoit Mallet

4 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Benoit Mallet

Shadow

has anyone worked with shado visualization on grasshopper? i came through some definitions but they only projected the shadows on one plane…

Started by Mario Guidoux

1 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by taz

trimming surfaces or boolean difference?

Hi, I'm currently building a geometrical form for an architecture project and I can't seem to be able to trim the scaled down surface from…

Started by michelle

17 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by michelle

centering text

dear friends,   is there a clever way to center the position of 3d text?   best, ognek

Started by Ognek Kciroks

2 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Ognek Kciroks

How to divide numbers within domain????

Hi, Does anyone know how to divide each number in a domain? e.g so if the domain was [2.0 to 10.0] but I wanted the numbers to be a fractio…

Started by Mickey

0 Feb 4, 2010

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service