Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is happening with Grasshopper??

I tried to create a very simple loft and extrude surface using 2 curves and NOTHING HAPPENS. NOTHING IS BEING CREATED!!! WHY? i can not und…

Started by idtasos

17 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Rodrigo

Conditional Statement inside Function Component

Hi all. I know that using scripting components will fit my needs, but I am willing to show to my students how to use the function component…

Started by Roberto

0 Jun 7, 2010

function input problem

Hi,Yesterday a took a look at rasmus last post about 3d voronoi ('3d voronoi-selecting only facede curves'),and had an idea(quite simple) t…

Started by Paolo Alborghetti

0 Jun 7, 2010

Reverse a point list

I'm struggling for a long time figuring out how to remap the index of a tree structure, I know grasshopper doesn't thinks with array struct…

Started by Victor Leung

4 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by oliver von Malm

Voronoi 3d - selecting only facade curves

Hi. I am using a Voronoi script that creates cells inside a simple volume. So I have got a lot of cells consisting of faces. Now I want to…

Started by Rasmus Holst

22 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Liam Morrow

0.7.x Expression Hint Wish

Hola,I like the expression hint asterisk on the modified input: I was wondering if it would be too much of a PITA to add something like th…

Started by Luis Fraguada

7 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by FrankS

Breaking out components

My question is simple, but can not seem to find the solution.  See attached image.  I have a swept surface, sub divided the surface into po…

Started by Greg Hall

2 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Greg Hall

Dividing a single list into branches?

I have a list of points, which i would like to separate into multiple groups/branches, within the same list. How can i do that?

Started by Dusan Bosnjak

4 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Dusan Bosnjak

Boolean union of Pairs of Breps

I have two sets of Breps and I want to union the 1st brep from one set from the 1st Brep from the other set and do the corresponding boolea…

Started by WT4

0 Jun 6, 2010

Baking TextTag3d... again...

Hi, perhaps I am being dense, but how can I bake GH text!? in this previous discussion it somehow doesn't appear clear to me: http://www.g

Started by Max D

2 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Max D

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service