Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

VB OnIntervall Error message

Hi everybody,I'm corrently working on a file, which was done by somebody else - so I don't understand the whole content. As there apears an…

Started by Martin Wyss

2 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Martin Wyss

Controlling variable Curve subdivision by Attractor point

I'm trying to subdivide a curve by a given number of points, making it relative to the distance between the curve and a close-by object (at…

Started by UPS ALLAH

2 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

merging data sets into a double array

Hi everyone, this might be easy to solve, but I'm just not finding the solution. My problem is the following. Consider having two data sets…

Started by Roel van de Straat

0 Jun 9, 2010

unit vector

what is unit vector and where do we use it ? is there any example? i'm try to understand a definition designed by some else  which has a un…

Started by maysam

2 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by maysam

HELP PLEASE!- controlpoint moving along rotated profile

hey! im sorry but i need some help. i added a picture to make it easier to understand. i got some profiles (they are all different, with di…

Started by michael b

0 Jun 8, 2010

Collaborative Cloud

Shortest Attention Span Version: Click Here!Short Attention Span Version: Click Here to be taken to an awesome interface designed in proces…

Started by Luis Fraguada

0 Jun 8, 2010

close curve

I cant seem to figure out why my curves wont close to a single curve...

Started by Charles Aweida

0 Jun 8, 2010

Sweep1 fail?

Hi all,Attached is a student file with a rail and a profile.  The profile is just a circle I put in there to test, the original was somethi…

Started by Mitch Heynick

5 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Juan_P

Data Points Flip Flop

Say i have two rows of points: xoxo oxox i need the x's to align properly and the o's to align properly: xxxx oooo how do i do this. Mo…

Started by Derek VanWyhe

1 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Benjamin Golder

Dividing Curves removing bounding value

HiIm working on file in which I am dividing a curve into even and odd values and using those values as the starting points for new curves. …

Started by g.nice

3 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by taz

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service