Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

vector origin change??

how can you change the origin where a vector begins. I took some X and Y vectors from the vectors tool bar, but their reference point is th…

Started by Guga

3 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Giancarlo Di Marco

evaluate quest

i am sure this is a basic one, but i am stuck on this one. I want to evaluate a circle at a specified angle. any hints? thnaks

Started by Guga

4 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Guga

Intersection between two curves

Hi there,I´m currently working on a custom UV Mesh on a 3D surface.Now I have generated U and V Curves and projected on a lofted surface.Th…

Started by h8cru

3 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by h8cru

Debbuging with 8.00000003

Hello, When the script is not correct the out dont tell me the problem just "no data collected", so it's a bit difficult to debug the scri…

Started by RG

3 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

image sampler

Hi there, I am working with image sampler component to map a cylindrical surface, but I can't understand how to set the srf dimensions, I t…

Started by paul piciorul

0 Dec 10, 2010

Todays webinar

Hi, I was just participating at todays webinar and during the second excersice about the bitmap I got lost. any body knows a good tutorial…

Started by karlo de soto

4 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Alpha222

Rotate curve perpendicular to other curve

(Sorry, I hope I'm not spamming the forum. I do find it really useful to check other topics though, so maybe other people might me interest…

Started by Anja

4 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Anja

Joining 3 random length lines

I'm trying to join/connect 3 lines of random position and length, end to end.  I want one continuous line when done.  Direction and length…

Started by Greg J

1 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Greg J

Suggestion for new function: 2d-matrix data-tree sorting

Hi David, I don’t know if there is a function like the ghx in the attachment(the grouped part). If no, it’d be nice if it is coming in…

Started by Li, Bo

0 Dec 9, 2010

Any short videos or demos on how the new Clusters work?

I would like to see how they work etc...

Started by Andres Gonzalez

0 Dec 9, 2010

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service