Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

tapered loft

I have two sets of curves that I'm trying to loft in the z axis where the taper from the bottom to the top, but it won't loft them as verti…

Started by Drew Allen

0 Feb 10, 2011

Voronoi from surface or set of curves

Hi,   I sure it must already be somewhere out there but has anyone already gone through the turmoil of figuring out bezier voronoi meshing…

Started by auster T

2 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by auster T

Fine Scrolling on Yellow Panel

When the yellow panel is filled with large data sets, is there a way to scoll thru the numbers with better resolution than the litle scroll…

Started by Greg J

3 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Greg J

grid customization

Hi everyone,is it possible to adapt a sqGrid to a new reguirements?the picture below show you what i want to do.or there are certainly more…

Started by RWNB

11 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by RWNB

repeating a section

how can i repeat a curve along a spline and control the number of it???     thnax in advance

Started by Avishek Das

2 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Avishek Das

Wrapping a hex grid [or any geometric pattern] to a cube [and further 3d geometries

So im working on a definition that will allow you to wrap a 2d gepmetric pattern to a 3d object, in this case as a starting point im trying…

Started by Kyle Blackwell

0 Feb 9, 2011

Intersections

Hello everyone! I have a big problem with the intersection's boxes in grasshopper. Specifically with "Brep/Plane" intersection and "Solid i…

Started by Roberto Carrasco

4 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Roberto Carrasco

Discussion about the split surface component - SrfSplit

Dear all, I have came up with a issue with the (relatively) new component - SrfSplit. I tried to search for some post about it but couldn't…

Started by Victor Leung

3 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Victor Leung

How I can display only needed decimal number with Bprep Area Component

Hi, people   I have really simple question. I have a closed curve and using Brep Area and Text Component to display text on the center of c…

Started by ts

2 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by ts

0.8.0001 and 0.8.0004 -- Split installations?

For some reason, I am experiencing a strange installation problem that started right when I installed 0.8.0004.   I have Rhino 4.0 and 5.…

Started by Marc Syp

4 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by David Wood

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by