Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

attractor line

hey i made a surface that is influenced by attractor points. The points influence the colour and the shape of the surface.....however i wou…

Started by u

2 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by labc

weaverbird only shows up in command line not in grasshopper?

It seems so weird to have the weaverbird installed but only shows up in the command line in rhino instead of in grasshopper. I don't know w…

Started by Archieboy

5 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Adam Fenton

Panelling Polisurface

Hi, I am new at grasshopper and I am having some troubles. I would like to know how can I panel a polisurface. For me its impossible, but I…

Started by Thomas Yulki Takeuchi

7 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Thomas Yulki Takeuchi

Export Grasshopper Definition as a Vector Drawing

Hello All!   Is there any way to export the graphic display of a Grasshopper definition in some format that conserves the line work as vect…

Started by Gabrielle Sacknoff

1 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

*GHX and *.GH

hi all! what's difference between *.ghx (grasshopper XML)  and *.gh ( grasshopper binary) file. one more question : any way to save a high…

Started by ĐỒNG VIẾT NGỌC BẢO

2 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by ĐỒNG VIẾT NGỌC BẢO

one rail sweep problem...

Hi everyone,   I’m having a problem with the one rail sweep. I apologize if this has already been answered elsewhere but I haven’t found a…

Started by cbass

4 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by cbass

mountains and valleys

Hello All,   Any ideas for how we could accurately test for the direction of paper folds, for example, when strips are unrolled, how might…

Started by Nick Bruscia

5 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Nick Bruscia

Sample Image and Cull points outside of a certain range.

Hello all,   I am struggling with using the image smapler.  I am trying to sample an image, which is black and white, and use the brightnes…

Started by Leo Mulvehill

1 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Leo Mulvehill

Default "Selected" objects color

Why is the default color for Selected objects the same as the Normal objects ? I remember the happy days when selected objects turned green…

Started by Olivier Suire

17 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Dominic Patel

The bisector of two surfaces

Hi everyone,   I’m wondering if there is a cleaner or more direct way to do the following…   I have two surfaces that share an edge. I am l…

Started by cbass

4 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by cbass

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by