Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rectangle looking ate the wrong direction! Urgent

Hi guys, I have created rectangles on the start points of a polygon. But I want them to follow the direction of the polygon's segments. An…

Started by Natasa

4 May 9, 2012
Reply by Natasa

right click bug and/or annoyance

Is it a bug that by right clicking in rhino it moves the GH window on top of the rhino window. It can become a little annoying while editin…

Started by Michael Pryor

4 May 9, 2012
Reply by Michael Pryor

HELP WITH TRIMMING OR EVEN CONTAINMENT

sorry about the caps.   as it turns out I am having the same essential problem with two different but related components and Im wondering i…

Started by Gabriel

7 May 9, 2012
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

Collecting outside points

quick question, and hopefully not a stupid one.  I have a custom 3d cellular automata script i wrote in rhinoscript and i would like to tak…

Started by Aaron Coffman

3 May 9, 2012
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

multiple simulations

hi, I was trying to run an illuminance simulation on Diva Grasshopper, I was trying to give multiple values or even use the slider values w…

Started by Dalia Hafiz

0 May 9, 2012

openNurbs and surface management

Hi, I am using the openNurbs tool with Rhino on a simple mesh. I would like to know :   - the coordinates of the points of the mesh,   - fo…

Started by Elisa Berrini

2 May 9, 2012
Reply by Elisa Berrini

Retrieve Tree Branch returns new tree structure...

Is there any way to retrieve specific branches without altering the branch structure? eg, in example below, shouldn't the return be a tree…

Started by Daniel Fink

2 May 9, 2012
Reply by Daniel Fink

Collisions in Kangaroo Physics

Hi there, I have been looking to see if it was possible to make simple collisions with Kangaroo Physics. Like in this video http://vimeo.c

Started by Matthew McFetridge

1 May 9, 2012
Reply by Matthew McFetridge

facade lattice

hi all, i am trying to create a lattice for my building mass which the lattice has different openings/apertures according to the distance…

Started by zhengwei Quah

0 May 8, 2012

Yes and no functions

Hi there, Is there an easy way to multiply out a shape and then have it restricted to a certain area? So draw a closed spline and tell it…

Started by Matthew McFetridge

4 May 8, 2012
Reply by Matthew McFetridge

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by