Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

how to make grasshopper component of a definition

i want to make a definition of geco analysis into a grasshopper component ....can anyone help me 

Started by saurabh jha

4 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by saurabh jha

Intersecting Multiple Surfaces & Curves (SCX)

Hello all, thanks for looking at this. New to Grasshopper, so any helpful leads are greatly appreciated. Haven't been able to find anyone h…

Started by Jason Anderson

3 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Manuel Sotomayor Millan

replacing items

i have a simple question and i hope somebody with better experience can answer,  i seem to have an error ( u should apply equal number of i…

Started by Peter Deir

1 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Danny Boyes

vb script: changing the coordinate of a 3d point

Hey guys,  I am doing a project on grasshopper for rhino, and I'm facing a problem with the VB script.  the project is an interactive wall,…

Started by fa.ka

3 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by fa.ka

Old grasshopper no longer runs

I have a quite extensive Grasshopper model created in 8.4. I’ve upgraded to 8.66 and it now locks up on opening with no messages. An older…

Started by Dean Genner

4 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Dean Genner

Auto connect to Custer

Thank you for the great job of GH. I am greedy.Could it be possible of just selecting the Sliders and the Custer plus a Click or such can a…

Started by Sam

2 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Vicente Soler

Defintion issue

Hi everyone, I´m trying to make this thing but i can´t find the way to do it properly, the project consist on a ring-form surface made from…

Started by Juan Pablo

0 Aug 13, 2012

C#: Output Parameter Index[i] too high or too low for Component X

Hi guys, I have been struggling with the following error message: "Output Parameter Index[1] too high or too low for Component X" which re…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

1 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

similar list items

i have a simple question and i hope somebody with better experience can answer,  how can i find similar item numbers in two lists (of point…

Started by Peter Deir

0 Aug 13, 2012

Problem loading Grasshopper with Rhino5 and updating script components

Hi, I currently have Rhino 4 running with GH 0.8.0066 installed. I just installed Rhino5 64 bit (version 5.1.20801.1108, 08/01/2012) and w…

Started by Jeroen Janssen

5 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Danny Boyes

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service