Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sphere out of a single point.

I just started using Grasshopper so apologize for being naive. I have imported a network from a csv file and it's composed of links and poi…

Started by Luis

6 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Sylvain Usai

Question! retrieving a list index using an expression

can i do that? let's say i have a list that i would like to separate using the "List Item" component in order to insert certain item in cer…

Started by Tareq Hassan

1 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

infographic map using arcs between points list

Hi there, I have a list of points mapped out based on world coordinates . I would like to draw an arc from point 1 to point 2 then point 2…

Started by g

23 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by DS G.

grasshopper for rhino 5

Hello, I installed rhino 5, after uninstalling rhino 4. Since then I've been trying to download grasshopper for this version without any su…

Started by wdan

3 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Brian Loudon

Brep/Plane help

Im trying to create a rib structure along this surface. My plan is to use Divide length to crontrol the distance between planes and then us…

Started by Sean Hurley

2 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Sean Hurley

Remap an expression

I have a variable expression that I need to remap to get a value of Z and use the Point XYZ. Do I need something in between? The remap resu…

Started by Amanda de Almeida Carvalho

4 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

triangulation

hello  i was wondering if  u have a component that can make the attached effect to a photo  best regards 

Started by Ebtissam

6 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Data Tree

I have a voronoi that is filleted and I would like to select the faces of the cells with out using a list item....as I have it setup now it…

Started by shaun

12 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by shaun

pick a number of non consecutive items randomly

Simple question. I have a list of numbers and I want to get randomly several of them (lets say two or three numbers), but they cannot be co…

Started by owe

2 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by owe

Odd failure bug - Fit Curve component

In the attached definition with attached file, with certain tolerance values, the Fit component fails (null output).  Try 0.3, 0.4, 0.75, 0…

Started by Mitch Heynick

1 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Mitch Heynick

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service