Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'value' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Finding a maximum value in a list

Greetings, Does anyone know how I can select or know the value of the highest value in a list of numbers? I'm sure this is a stupid questi…

Started by BenjaminMoore

18 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

Component colorization by input value

I know this has been discussed/asked around about before, but it seems like it's never been fully answered.. Or i might just be blind. Is…

Started by Brage Hult

2 Jul 2, 2017
Reply by Brage Hult

Find highest Z value of two points laying on top of eachother

Hi! I'm trying to find the highest of two points lying on top of eachtother. I think you have to deconstruct points and then use a test, bu…

Started by Maria Santana

3 Oct 8, 2016
Reply by Maria Santana

IMAGE SAMPLER - COLOUR VALUES?

Hi all, I currently have a basic image sampler script, the original image is a coloured Australian note and I want to know if its possible…

Started by Emily Aqui

1 May 18, 2016
Reply by Armin Seltz

Remove duplicate values

I made a little VBscript that remove duplicate values from a single list of numbers. It's not optimized but it works. Use it, test it and l…

Started by Paolo Cappelletto

17 May 5, 2016
Reply by Ludvig Haav

split list by difference in values....

Hi to all of you Grasshopper experts. I tried to find something related in the Forum but somehow no sucess so far. How to split a list int…

Started by Boris Baehre

2 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by Pieter Segeren

Referencing 3dm files - layer filter

I like to reference 3dm files and create something like an assembly. The reference 3dm component has a layer filter, but what if I forgot…

Started by Martin Siegrist

9 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by Martin Siegrist

disabling components by value

hi there...   is there a way of disabling components just in particular cases e.g. when certain values occur? some sort of toggling compone…

Started by Ante Ljubas

10 Sep 28, 2015
Reply by Norm Sash

Set sliders value and save

Hi! I'm new on Rhinoceros and Grasshopper, i'm trying to write a script for Rhino, it must change the value of a sliders (grasshopper) and…

Started by Graziano Rizzi

5 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

Recover States does not update [Value List]

If recovered, the title is off and comes back, once you move the component. The value will still stay the same though. Cheers, p

Started by phillip

2 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service