Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'space' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Realtime Physics for Space Planning

Working off Marc Syp's video idea I've created my own version. It's a little more clunky, but it gets the job done. It all starts from my e…

Started by Jesse

21 Nov 8, 2017
Reply by Jonathan Irawan

Desperate!How to develop a space frame structure based on very complex surface?

I want to develop a space frame structure based on the surface that I designed. But I tried a lot of ways to write the grasshopper scripts.…

Started by Sirui Zhou

6 Oct 25, 2017
Reply by peter fotiadis

Forced Based Diagram - Space Requirements and Program

Hello Grasshoppers  I recently came across this video by Alex Fischer and would really appreciate some direction on trying to accomplish i…

Started by Mr Kenneth Murphy

2 Oct 19, 2017
Reply by Richard Schaffranek

Panelising a Polysurface

Hello everyone,I am having some trouble figuring out how to panelise a polysurface. My end goal is to create a 3D space frame that supports…

Started by Polys90

0 Apr 15, 2017

Galapagos - packing geometery

Hi all, Please bear with me, as I am extremely new to grasshopper!  I am an architecture student with the goal of creating an algorithm t…

Started by Nick Shepherd

1 Apr 13, 2017
Reply by Ralph Zoontjens

Area packing

Hello World! Please tell me, is it possible to make packing region into zones with specified areas?

Started by Bakursky Ivan

1 Mar 22, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Space frame crashing please help

hi  so iv made a space frame system that works well until i apply the pipes component allowing the lines to be more then line. when i do t…

Started by euan miller

1 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by Birk Binnard

Sine Truss and Fixing Mesh Holes

Hey all, I was wondering I have been working on a definition but I can't seem to rectify an issue and I'm wondering if anyone has any idea…

Started by Alexander Onufriev

0 Nov 3, 2016

Research space creation definition. Needs "elegantifying".

Hi, all!I'm currently working on a research paper, trying to create a definition that completely parametrizes a building design early s…

Started by Miguel Villegas

0 Jun 2, 2016

Space planning - change spheres to boxes

Hi there, I am trying to generate a layout for my MArch Architecture project using space programming and such as Marc Syp has shown in his…

Started by Marc

2 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by snehatech

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service