Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'polygon' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sand dune/Medial Axis (SAMPLE)

Here is a script replicating the shape created by pouring sand on a closed shape (here a polygon). From above it draws medial axis, but her…

Started by Laurent DELRIEU

18 Feb 5, 2020
Reply by Aleks

creating low-res polygons

I enjoy the style of low-res polygons like this elephant for example. I was wondering if there was a way to turn, for example, a sphere/cub…

Started by Eric Lawler

33 Nov 10, 2018
Reply by Bizkit

Two polygons connected by shape transformation

Hi everyone! I'm trying to generate a polygon, which side number is always equal to the double of the previous one.   Datas: -2 plans (P1)…

Started by AK

3 Oct 20, 2017
Reply by Thomas Sicouri

Doubled loft

Hi, I have a problem with lofting polygons along edges in wireframes. Often it seems like polygon was lofted twice, but second rotated by 1…

Started by Konrad G

7 May 26, 2017
Reply by Konrad G

NURBS curve from random segments of a polygon

Hi everyone, I'm trying to connect with "Nurbs Curve" some points on random segments of a polygon (as you can see in Test Nurbs curve.jpg).…

Started by RobeF

2 May 16, 2017
Reply by RobeF

Create a polygon by area

Hi everyone,  Hope all of you are fine. My doubt is that I can't create a polygon (in my case, an hexagon) using a desired area, for examp…

Started by Fernando A.

8 Apr 12, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Arcs and circles control points show up incorrectly

Hi all! Is it just me or something's wrong with arcs/circles control points? It happens when I use the components Control Points (CP) Cont…

Started by Giancarlo Di Marco

3 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by Nick

Possible to divide a double curved surface into planar polygons?

Good morning community!!(: Is it possible to divide a double curved surface into planar polygons?  Thanks for your help! Have a nice weeken…

Started by Victoria Desponds

2 Nov 19, 2016
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

evaluate polygon edges after deconstruction problem

hi everybody, after deconstructing a polygon into 6 edges the evaluate curve component cant find the midpoint of each edge. would b great…

Started by Findie

5 Sep 17, 2016
Reply by Birk Binnard

Hexgrid evolution using attractor

What I'm aiming to do is create an attractor that causes the cells of a hex grid to change from a full 6 sided hexagon, to 5 sides, to 4 si…

Started by CCM68

9 Jun 22, 2016
Reply by CCM68

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service