Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'point' (273)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Split curve with points

Hi,I've been trying to split a bunch of lines with a set of points with not too much luck.I know the shatter component only accepts curve p…

Started by Victor Bredin

2 Jun 14, 2019
Reply by roberto gagliano

Point on Intersecting lines

Hey all, This seems like a really simple problem but I can't seem to figure it out. I'm trying to get the intersecting points between the…

Started by Christine Khor

2 Mar 15, 2019
Reply by Margorie Durant

Image sampler point density

I am new to and have been experimenting with the image sampler component, I would like to be able to create what should basically look like…

Started by Alex Fritz

15 Feb 4, 2019
Reply by Erik Lander

extract pointCoordinates to python for analysis

dear all,  while trying to extract and compare x and y coordinates of sets of points (points of distinct curves, to see which ones differ o…

Started by LukacsPeter

5 Aug 13, 2018
Reply by Nader Belal

Center point of voronio pattern as control points on surface

Hello, I would like to crate a voronio pattern and then get the center point of the voronoi cells as control point on a surface. Any tips?…

Started by Madeleine

2 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Bohmwave

find the closest point

hey! i am trying to find the close points to the curves that im using, i mean, if there is a point that its distance from each curve is sma…

Started by Hanan Tanasra

3 Nov 7, 2017
Reply by Hanan Tanasra

Scaling Voronoi with Attractor Point

Hello Everyone, I am trying to scale a voronoi 2d shapes depending on their distance to the attractor point. so the closer the shapes are t…

Started by Manuel Huerta

38 Oct 18, 2017
Reply by barrubba

Evaluate if Point is inside Brep Python command?

Hello,As shown in the picture, I have a surface (red) with a certain number of surface points and some boxes (green) that are intersecting…

Started by Marc

18 Sep 22, 2017
Reply by Adam_M

From a model, I want to take out 'node point number' and 'element number'

I try From a quadrangle made with these four simple lines and four points I want to take out 'node point number' and 'element number' T…

Started by Y.Kate

11 Sep 21, 2017
Reply by Y.Kate

not getting always the Closest pts in a point collection

Hi there, Not sure what I am doing wrong, I can't get the closest points in a point collection uniformly from some grouped rhino geometrie…

Started by Alan

6 Aug 30, 2017
Reply by Alan

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service