Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'paneling' (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

how to populate a triangular grid with an object?

hi, I've created an equilateral triangular pyramid which opens up in a certain range and I'de like to multiply and spred it on an equilater…

Started by yaniv majerovich

7 Apr 13, 2018
Reply by Kotryna Dapsyte

Difference Between SurfaceMorph, BoxMorph and Morph3D

Hi, I am testing different ways of tiling a surface with a module mesh. I struggle though to understand why I should use one of the metho…

Started by sylvester

8 Nov 7, 2017
Reply by giovanni d'amato

Boolean Union of Panel solids (paneling tools)

Hello everyone! I wanted to use paneling tools to create a relief motif for the surface of a sculpture that is going to be 3d printed. I Is…

Started by Aris Nikolopoulos

2 Aug 31, 2017
Reply by Aris Nikolopoulos

Diamond pattern-panel surface using lunchbox

Hi friends. am new here .i want create a diamond surface pattern over a curved surface same as the example image i uploaded,am a beginner w…

Started by Abhimanyu Ashok

6 Aug 28, 2017
Reply by Abhimanyu Ashok

LunchBox Question... Quads / Diamonds OK, Hex not working?

Hi all, thanks for looking at my help thread. I have been working through a definition that references a Rhino surface, forms panels, and…

Started by Derek smith

4 Jun 26, 2017
Reply by Derek smith

Paneling Tools, grid perimeters

Hi everyone, I'm hoping to seek help here regarding Diagrid-ing a two way surface using Paneling Tools. Only the grids with full 4 verti…

Started by Ying Xu

0 May 17, 2017

Shift division of surface using graph mapper

Hi, I'm trying to divide an irregular surface and would like to use graph mapper to change the spacing of the grid segments to my liking. H…

Started by Ben Weatherhead

5 Apr 8, 2017
Reply by Ben Weatherhead

Irregular distribution of grid on a surface

Hello, I'm fairly new to grasshopper and am having some trouble wrapping my head around a topic, dividing a surface. More specifically, div…

Started by Ben Weatherhead

2 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Tom Jankowski

How do I change this gh file to create squares instead of voronoui. It should be simple.

So I need to change this to create evenly sized squares on any surface and then be able to change the amount of squares with a slider. The…

Started by Aiden Kashi

7 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

How can I change this GH file to orient all of the squares upward?

The original surface has a certain wireframe and so the little squares curve with the curves of the wireframe. I am basically trying to mak…

Started by Aiden Kashi

5 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by Aiden Kashi

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service