Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'one' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

joining a set of curves, one after another.

Hello, does anybody have a clever suggestion on how to connect a set of 12 curves together into a single curve? like this:i can't seem to g…

Started by Leander

3 Mar 16, 2019
Reply by Daniel

{0} Branch Addressing, Maintaining Tree Structure through simplify even when only operating on one branch?

How do you make sure that the initial branch address is maintained through simplify? Working on: {0} {1} But only working on Branch {0} o…

Started by Jonathan Sheridan

14 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by Jonathan Sheridan

Kinect V2+Mesh Reconstruction

Hello, I've just started to play with Firefly+Kinect one/V2 and i was wondering if th Mesh reconstruction was supposed to be like this bec…

Started by Eliott S

1 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Stephen Millard

request: expand index list on Collision One|Many [ColOM]

Would be nice to have not just the first object, but all colliding in the index output. I assume the information is there already anyhow. O…

Started by phillip

9 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by phillip

Assign number to true or false

Hi everyone,   How do we assign a number to "true" or "false".   Say : true = 1 and false = 0?   I saw this somewhere in the forum but I ca…

Started by Ben

5 Aug 28, 2015
Reply by Stephen Maher

Custom preview different side of one surface. Seems impossible

Hello everyone?  I am just wondering if its possible to custom preview 2 different colour on 2 side of one surface. Which simply means a s…

Started by Amaraa

0 Nov 27, 2014

Collision One Many Bug

Sometimes collisions are detected wrong. This is not the first object.

Started by phillip

0 Apr 1, 2014

Branch index for one item, any tricks?

Is there any way to associate one item in a list (so not really a list) to a branch number? I intend to merge some data, and normally ever…

Started by Daniël Smidt

0 Dec 8, 2013

Noob question about morph box

Hi all...   Ive been trying to morph one geometry into boxes slightly modified, I mean, to copy that geometry into different boxes using th…

Started by Edwin

0 Dec 27, 2010

"Unable to load one or more of the requested types" in the C# GH component

Hi, I keep receiving "Unable to load one or more of the requested types" in the C# GH component, when i try to load a external .dll file in…

Started by Ying Tsai Chen

2 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Damien Alomar

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service